Specialist in the diagnosis of plant problems in horticulture, arboriculture and agriculture
- Plant Problem diagnosis and management recommendations (including sampling and laboratory analysis). Diseases, insects, nematodes, other pathogens, vertebrates, abiotic (non-living) factors, weeds and plant toxicity problems. IPM (integrated Pest Management) procedures and programs developed for specific types of plants, crops or properties.
- Forensic and Expert witness services for legal and insurance cases involving horticulture, arboriculture or agriculture.
- Arborist services including tree surveys, arborist reports, tree protection specifications, supervision and documentation. Tree risk analysis and recommendations. GPS tree & landscape aerial mapping. Tree Work written specifications and RFP development. Advanced structural diagnostics (e.g. tomography, graphed resistance drilling and DNA analysis of wood samples for wood decay fungi).
- General Plant, Crop and Landscape Evaluation & Recommendations emphasizing Sustainable Land Management according to LEED and SITES guidelines (planning & design), installation supervision & inspection, maintenance analysis, recommendations and maintenance specifications including RFP (Requests for Proposals) development in order to obtain uniform bids for work.
- Plant Lists for specific sites and situations, or the review of existing plant lists or lists in development.
- Recycled water use for irrigation (analysis and testing of soil, water and plants with recommendations for use and management of the water on specific sites, relative to the plants on that site.)
- Research projects, Custom Assignments and Special Cases
- Professional Reports, Specifications and Documentation
- Inspection & selection of plants at growing grounds
- Location of hard-to-find plants